I was standing in the shower washing my hair and staring at the wall when all of a sudden I saw little glitters of light. They may not have been actual glitters, but maybe little balls of white light? It looked like little speckles of glitter to me. I was so confused, I literally turned around and tried to follow them. They only appeared in my peripherals, I am unsure what exactly I saw. I know it wasn't the fluid in my eyes, I know those are little transparent orbs that float through the fluid. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience, I couldn't find any online.
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, plantlorde, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Little Glitters is copyrighted to plantlorde. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Lights Flickering In Home And Spiritual Occurances
- Invisible Breathing
- Apocalyptic Message
- Saw Myself As A Spirit?
- Goat Man And Hearing Laughing
- Sprit Guides And Unknown Spirts
- Woken By Voices And Seeing Grim Reaper At Different Times
- How Do I Always Know That People Will Die
- The Emotional Toll Of Predicting Death
- Presence Walks On My Bed
- Visions... Can I Harness Them?
- Sleep Paralysis And Paranormal Experiences
- New Neighbours Etheric Aura
- Loud Buzzing & Vibration In My Left Ear
- Could Someone Help Me With An Explanation?
- Something Is Happening
- Learning To Let Go To The Higher Power
- A Man's Voice Waking Me Up
- Young Teen Aura
- I Am Not Sure What I Am