I was standing in the shower washing my hair and staring at the wall when all of a sudden I saw little glitters of light. They may not have been actual glitters, but maybe little balls of white light? It looked like little speckles of glitter to me. I was so confused, I literally turned around and tried to follow them. They only appeared in my peripherals, I am unsure what exactly I saw. I know it wasn't the fluid in my eyes, I know those are little transparent orbs that float through the fluid. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience, I couldn't find any online.
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, plantlorde, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Little Glitters is copyrighted to plantlorde. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Dejavu, But It's Not
- I Am Developing Powers Too Fast
- I Do Not Feel Human
- Spirit Boards, Energies, Dreams, & Precognition
- Scared Of My Abilities
- Weird Stuff Happened
- My Story (pt 2)
- Able To Sense, See And Talk And Hear Spiritual Stuff
- Am I Psychic?
- I Believe I Might Have A Chance At Having An Ability, Help
- Spirit Guide, Angel, Soulmate, Or Just My Dreams
- My Story (pt 1)
- I'm Pretty Sure I Can See The Future
- I Might Have Seen A Grim Reaper
- I Don't Know Why Things Follow Me
- Coincidences Or A Gift With Water?
- Do I Have A Gift Or Is It Just Coincidence?
- I Have That Feeling Again And Again
- Spirit Drawing
- I Feel Energies