I was standing in the shower washing my hair and staring at the wall when all of a sudden I saw little glitters of light. They may not have been actual glitters, but maybe little balls of white light? It looked like little speckles of glitter to me. I was so confused, I literally turned around and tried to follow them. They only appeared in my peripherals, I am unsure what exactly I saw. I know it wasn't the fluid in my eyes, I know those are little transparent orbs that float through the fluid. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience, I couldn't find any online.
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, plantlorde, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Little Glitters is copyrighted to plantlorde. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- I Can Manifest To An Extent, My Visions Say Danger Is Coming
- Stuff That Happened To Me
- Tapping Sounds, Abilities, Guides & Fear Of Death
- Very Scared -- Voodoo Spell
- Dark Man And Illuminati
- Clairvoyant Hypnotised Me?
- Shadow Man
- I Have Special Abilities... How Do I Control
- Input On My Thoughts Of Being An Empath & How To Control It?
- Dragon Of Storms
- Overload Of Energy
- Am I Losing Control Of My Powers, Or Just Anxious?
- Sensitive To Energies Around Me
- Mind Boggling Gift - But I Always Embraced It
- Hearing Entity's And People's Thoughts
- I Felt Like Something Wasn't Right
- Compact Telekinesis, And Some Others Abilities
- I Didn't Know I Was Named After A Star Constellation!
- My Strange "visions"