I was standing in the shower washing my hair and staring at the wall when all of a sudden I saw little glitters of light. They may not have been actual glitters, but maybe little balls of white light? It looked like little speckles of glitter to me. I was so confused, I literally turned around and tried to follow them. They only appeared in my peripherals, I am unsure what exactly I saw. I know it wasn't the fluid in my eyes, I know those are little transparent orbs that float through the fluid. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience, I couldn't find any online.
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, plantlorde, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Little Glitters is copyrighted to plantlorde. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Mere Intuition Or A Cry For Help?
- Haunted Barn + Cat Spirit
- Spider Attacking Girl, And New Found Visions In Eyelids
- Can We Help The World With Our Gifts?
- She Wants To Go Home
- We Retarded You Your Whole Life
- Repetitive Vision And Chakras Spinning
- Open To Interpretation
- A Recent Vision
- Dancing Shadows
- Knowing Without Knowing
- Consistent Vision
- I Had A Strange Experience With (maybe) The Elements
- My Eyes Burn All The Time
- Fighting Dark Forces And Demons
- Visit From Golden Ones
- Man With Walking Stick Or Staff
- Time Alteration Caught On Cctv
- Shudder In The Night
- Big Red Devil Brought Aura Feeders To My World