I was standing in the shower washing my hair and staring at the wall when all of a sudden I saw little glitters of light. They may not have been actual glitters, but maybe little balls of white light? It looked like little speckles of glitter to me. I was so confused, I literally turned around and tried to follow them. They only appeared in my peripherals, I am unsure what exactly I saw. I know it wasn't the fluid in my eyes, I know those are little transparent orbs that float through the fluid. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience, I couldn't find any online.
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, plantlorde, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Little Glitters is copyrighted to plantlorde. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Psychic Flyer
- Help Keeping My Powers At Bay?
- Seeing Some Weird Stuff
- Meeting The Daughter I Haven't Had Yet
- I Don't Understand What I'm Seeing, Is It My Third Eye?
- First Time Meeting A Spirit Guide! (unprepared)
- Dazed And Confused
- Another World Will Collapse Unto Our World
- Messages From Above
- My Presence Affects Other People
- Giant Bird With Red Eyes
- A Case Of Clairaudience & Multi-dimensional Visits?
- Various Psychic Encounters
- I Think I Might Have Abilities. Help
- Premonition Of Upcoming Trip
- War Amongst Demons And Angels
- Am I Seeing My Future Children?
- Spiritual Hug
- Little Glitters
- Possible Electrokinesis And Little Info On My Clairvoyance