I have gone into much research, for I always felt different. Since I was a little kid I felt like I didn't belong, and that something different was about me. I have ADHD, so I have a very hard time paying attention, and very hyper. I'm going to list some things about me that make me think I may be an Empath.
- When I see someone being inflicted pain suddenly, I wince, because I can almost feel it as well.
- I am very caring, love animals, and whenever I see a bug that I hate maybe drowning in water, I can never just walk away, and no matter how icky it is, I have to get it out.
- I hate saying the word NO to people when they ask for something. I end up giving away much of my lunch because people ask, and also to those who have no lunch, I can help not giving to them.
-I constantly have thoughts in my head that I feel aren't mine. For instance, when I have no idea an answer to a teacher question, I hear a faint voice inside my head that tells me the answer, though I sometimes can't tell that voice from my own and I ignore it, though it always ends up the correct answer. IE: I was playing draw my thing, and the other person drew a scene of angles in the sky and devil in the ground. I had no idea what it was, though I kept repeating in my head the word Rapture, Rupture, Roopture?" and the word was Rapture. I have never heard that word before.
- I have mood swings, though sometimes it doesn't feel like my own.
- I day dream constantly, and have the most random thoughts. I would be driving home from school and suddenly start thinking about parachutes from planes.
- I never ever felt like I belonged in this world, constantly looking up at the sky and asking, "Who am I?" I always feel different, my personality changes with every person I hang out with.
- I am a highly sensitive person, and the smallest insult could cause me to cry if in the right context.
These are only some of the things that make me, but do they mean something? If I am an Empath, can I make these abilities stronger? If I truly am different, I want to embrace my specialness. And not run