I have recently been having the experience of hearing people talk to me in my sleep. Sometimes the voices tell me things that actually are true even though I would never have thought of what they told me. For instance, one night I was asleep and I felt as though something was almost attaching to my brain and then o herd somebody say "hello are you there?" Then what ever was speaking to me told me I had neurosis. I looked up the symptoms of neurosis and I realised that I had all of these symptoms, bizarrely I hd never heard of neurosis in my life, so it could not have been my imagination. Also this one time I was lying down and the suddenly I realised that my subconscious mind was talking to somebody, somehow I kind of because aware of this conversation and with my eyes closed I realised that I was seeing the face of a woman, she was not scary or malicious it was as if I knew her but didn't and it was like my soul was having a conversation with her, without my conscious knowledge, is it possible for your spirit to communicate with other spirits without you being consciously aware. I say this because I have woken and seen a smoky white head like entity I front of my face and each time I see it, it literally goes into my face and then I feel like I am fully awake again, which makes believe that I am seeing my own spirit (I know that sounds bizarre). I just wanted to know if anybody else has had these experience and what are they? Are they the result of the mind playing tricks on us or are they real spiritual experiences?
Does Anyone Ever Here Voices In Their Sleep?
Other clairvoyant experiences by Raisin
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Raisin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Does Anyone Ever Here Voices In Their Sleep? is copyrighted to Raisin. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory
- Spirit Contact
- Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be?
- Terrified Of Self
- Seeing The Future, Shadows, And Visions? Electrokinesis?
- Flute Music Out Of Nowhere And Memory Issues
- The Second Coming Of Christ
- Luggage In Hallway
- I Saved A Squirrel By Asking It To Move
- You Don't Know What The Future Holds
- How Do I Tap In To My Medium Experiences
- Mere Intuition Or A Cry For Help?
- Haunted Barn + Cat Spirit
- Spider Attacking Girl, And New Found Visions In Eyelids
- Can We Help The World With Our Gifts?
- She Wants To Go Home