For all of you with wild crazy hair, you may or may not carry static electricity, but you'd probably understand how annoying it is to shock yourself every time you touch metal or shock someone else. For me, it usually is minor, or gets a little worse during the winter.
Well lately I've been shocking people like crazy. I'm not even exaggerating, every time I touch someone, or move my hair, I hear little crackles of static. The other day I put my ear phones in, and I touched my hair and my earphones shocked me. It totally freaked me out, but the one that's really gotten to me happened not even two days ago.
It was about eleven thirty at night, and I woke up with my comforter on my floor. I am not usually awake instantly, but I don't hallucinate.
So as I was pulling my comforter up, suddenly a few mini-lightening like bolts come out of my fingers. I touched it again, and it zapped me again, and every time I felt more energized, and I wanted more of it. I tried again and again, and for a while, it worked, but by midnight it wasn't working anymore. It really freaked me out, but it looked so amazing because it was a blue.
I don't know if this means I control electricity, if it was coincidence, or if I'm packing electricity like a battery. Or maybe it's just normal and it's because of the winter atmosphere.
So if anyone has any comments, I would really appreciate it!