I have been stress about my new job lately, but I wouldn't say I am worried about it. I worked Saturday and was fine, and got home and went to sleep. Then I hear a voice tell me to wake up because I was going to be late. I got up and looked at the clock and it was only 4:37 and my alarm was set to 5:45. So naturally I go back to bed, and I woke up when my alarm went off. But then after getting out of the shower I noticed I was running a little late in the schedule and I had to rush and speed to get there on time (which I did). Then the day goes extremely well, and I get home and go to sleep. Then this Monday morning I hear a voice tell me to get up and look at the time so I won't get mad at my alarm (which was set to 7:05 because I didn't have to be up early for school. So I got up and once again in was 4:37 and so of course I went to sleep. And my alarm went off and I didn't get mad at it like usual. It has only happened twice, but I am starting to worry. Is something trying to show me something? Or am I just under a lot of stress so my mind is making me hear things? If it is somebody (or something) telling me these things, should I worry that it is something bad. Other than that my life has been pretty normal, my abilities haven't really been annoying and everything has been calm. But sometimes things pop up. Like thoughts that help me out. Lets just say where ever there is rain there is always a stream of sunshine to get me through. I know I have lots of guardian angels watching over me, and I am also wondering if it could be one of them manifesting themselves to me helping me out?
Hearing Voices In The Morning
Other clairvoyant experiences by DAYDREAMER95
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DAYDREAMER95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Hearing Voices In The Morning is copyrighted to DAYDREAMER95. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Losing Touch With A Spiritual Sense
- How Can I Pin Point Who?
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?